- Qualification – Masters in clinical psychology and mental health counseling
- Experience – Individual and group therapy for adults and children, life coach
- Brief profile (Designation) – Ms. Sekhon obtained her double masters’ degree in Clical Psychology – initially in India followed with Brooklyn College / City university of New York. She specializes in individual and group therapy for adult and children. She has research experience on antimicrobial stewardship and nicotine cessation. She also has certification for life coach.
- Expertise / Areas of Interest – Populations served are inclusive of, but not limited to, individuals, groups, substance use disorders, individuals with co-occurring diagnosis.
- Languages known – English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Hobbies – Dance, yoga, travel
Counselor Amritpal Kaur Sekhon MS, MA, CPLC